- Latest Cape Ann News
Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney
Democrats John Tierney and Seth Moulton each raised more money for their campaigns for 6th Congressional District seat last quarter than Republican candidate Richard Tisei, and newcomer Moulton raised more than incumbent Tierney for the third quarterContinued ...
Calling all poets for city's laureate post
Gloucester's formal poet laureate position -- an officially recognized, though unpaid position now appointed by the mayor and ratified by the City Council -- is once again up for grabs with Ruthanne "Rufus" Collinson having just completed her four-yeContinued ...
The core of Holy Week began for Christians Thursday night with the marking of Holy or Maundy Thursday and the solemn reverence of Good Friday. Holy Thursday services and other events included the traditional Washing of the Feet ceremony at GloucesterContinued ...
- 'Signing and singing'
- Gloucester Police/Fire
- Talk of the Times: Lively ‘Tip-a-Cop’ benefit tops $5K mark
- Letter: Stepping up to fight sexual assault
- Speeding stop leads to 3rd DUI charge
- Filmmaker eyes documentary on local quarries:
- Town Talk: Green Team part of harbor cleanup project
- Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney
- Blog: Glosta Daily
- Blog: Cape Ann Chat
Miles for Marc: Parisi running marathon for injured family member
Dianne Parisi has been no stranger to the local road race scene over the last two decades. The Rockport resident and high school softball coach has competed in dozens of races in cities and towns around the area at different lengths. There was one raContinued ...
- Baseball: Fourth inning explosion leads Gloucester to victory
- Area Roundup: Gloucester softball earns first win
- Miles for Marc: Parisi running marathon for injured family member
Why Did My Newspaper Do That? 'Staying Strong'
This has been a week dominated by coverage of The Boston Marathon, as we all remember both the horrific and heroic events of a year ago and simultaneously look forward to the 2014 edition of this great race, to be run on Monday. There have, understanContinued ...
- The Mayor's Desk: Repeating the St. Ann message
- Letter: A bank deal and Rockport's identity
- Why Did My Newspaper Do That? 'Staying Strong'
- New England Cable News
- World News