- Latest Cape Ann News
Baked Lobster Pie
This is a very simple recipe from Lenny Linquata, who has headed up the Gloucester House Restaurant at Seven Seas Wharf (63 Rogers St.) in Gloucester since the 1980s. For more than 50 years, the Linquata family has been serving up fresh seafood to dContinued ...
Tuscan Chicken on Focaccia with Sundried Tomato Caper Relish
Passports Restaurant may have a new look but its still serving great food under the leadership of owner Eric Lorden. The Gloucester restaurant, at 110 Main St., closed for six weeks in the fall when Passports served as a pharmacy for HBO's "Olive KitContinued ...
Businesses, city eye options on bridge
Gloucester residents and businesses, especially those on the west side of "The Cut" waterway, are weighing their options and pushing for solutions now that new weight limits have placed the Blynman Bridge off-limits to fire trucks, buses and a numberContinued ...
Docksiders swing into reunion mode
It's the final class period of the day at Gloucester High School, and 25 students file into the auditorium. On the surface, they seem like typical high-schoolers, carrying a pile of books and joking with each other. But fast forward about 10 minutesContinued ...
Ice cream time
The calendar hasn't yet turned to spring, but there are sure signs of it popping all over. That includes at Down River Ice Cream in Essex, where Amy and Joe Ahearn were busy Tuesday morning crafting a batch of their caramel-flavored Salty "C" ice creContinued ...
- Maine man gets 4 years in local abuse case
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man facing charges over abuse order
- Cape Ann students advance in DECA events
- Rockport Police/Fire: More golf carts found damaged in Rockport:
- Manchester Police/Fire: City man nabbed on warrant
- Fishtown Theatre troupe reaches out
- Essex Police/Fire: Beverly woman faces Essex pot charges
- Blynman Bridge weights snag city
- Wait goes on for NOAA grants
- Winning cards
- Baked Lobster Pie
Terrific 20: Saluting Cape Ann's top performers of the winter sports season
The high school winter sports season on Cape Ann was not short on individual talent. Over the last three months several players took their respective games to the next level. By the time the winter season came to an end, Cape Ann turned out New EnglaContinued ...
- Red Sox split against Orioles, Marlins
- Crunch Time
- Terrific 20: Saluting Cape Ann's top performers of the winter sports season
Editorial: Fire safety must be Priority 1 amid bridge crisis
It's very easy to blame the state Department of Transportation for the access fiasco and controversy now swirling around the century-old Blynman Bridge. And Gloucester's state lawmakers, Rep. Ann-Margaret Ferrante and Senate Minority Leader Bruce TarContinued ...
- Letter: 'Challenge' designed to boost AGH
- Letter: No 'wishing away' Democratic realities
- Editorial: Fire safety must be Priority 1 amid bridge crisis
Quinoa Salad and wine? Pair it with a Riesling
Molecular gastronomy is a relatively new field in the culinary world that explores ways to prepare and combine foods and flavors. Kathleen Erickson, "The Wine PhD," owner of Savour Wine and Cheese, 76 Prospect St. in Gloucester, can help: for examplContinued ...
- Seafood Cataplana
- The Old Fashioned
- Quinoa Salad and wine? Pair it with a Riesling
- New England Cable News
- World News