- Latest Cape Ann News
Gloucester Police/Fire: Beverly man arrested on warrants
Police arrested a Beverly man Thursday just before 9 a.m. on Riggs Street. Kenneth G. Valle, 25, of 11 Access Road was arrested on a default warrant for failing to appear in court and a fugitive from justice court warrant. Friday at 2:02 a.m., policeContinued ...
Tarr boosts cop's bid to add pension credit
BY PAUL LEIGHTON Staff Writer COP: Retirement board denies lifeguard pension boost Tarr boosts cop's bid to add pension creditContinued ...
Talk of the Times: Band for GEF benefit boast school chiefs on guitars
Some local "schoolhouse rock" stars will be rehearsing today for Sunday's big benefit sunset cruise to boost the Gloucester Education Foundation. But no, this band doesn't feature high school students. Several Gloucester educators will play in a bandContinued ...
- Campaign Notebook: Ferrante launching door-to-door visits
- Rockport Ramblings: Gearing up for annual Lobsterfest
- Governor sees probation verdict as a finale
- Thousands rally for Arthur T. in Tewksbury
- Towns' police/fire: Police probe Conomo site tampering
- Town Talk: Manchester Library hosts book sale
- 'Dozens' hit by Manchester mail breaks
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Beverly man arrested on warrants
- Blog: Glosta Daily
- Blog: Cape Ann Chat
Lobsters finish up A rough 2014 season for the Boston Lobster's finished up on Wednesday night with another loss at Springfield. With a 25-7 loss in Missouri on Wednesday, Boston finishes up the season with the worst record in Mylan World Team TennisContinued ...
- Brady looking to improve in 15th training camp
- Local Sports Briefs
- Crunch Time
Letter: Passing of 'our pal Val' a loss for all
To the editor: On Saturday, June 14, we lost a very dear friend, our pal Val. There is a saying that "it takes a moment to meet a friend; it takes a lifetime to be one." That best describes our pal Val. She never forgot a birthday or a Christmas, lotContinued ...
- Letter: Market Basket leaders on wrong side of 'mutiny'
- Letter: Getting to 'yes' in the immigration crisis
- Letter: Passing of 'our pal Val' a loss for all
You too can bake artisanal quality bread at home
Homemade bread really is the difference between a good sandwich and a great one. This especially important when contemplating back-to-school lunches. A brown bag lunch should be something to look forward to. And even a peanut butter and jelly sandwicContinued ...
- Rethinking a healthy breakfast: a meal in a muffin
- In a jam? It's time to think outside the PB&J
- You too can bake artisanal quality bread at home
- New England Cable News
- World News