Security camera video capturing the collapse of a supermarket drinks display after an employee had finished stocking it has gone viral.
Alcohol shelf collapses in store
- Z_CNHI News Service
Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
This week, the Congressional Budget Office projected that the federal government would earn roughly $127 billion from student lending during the next 10 years.Continued ...
Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
Pennsylvania officials plan no action despite new Ohio rules on drilling that affect a seismically active area near the state line.Continued ...
Warren's populist pitch on student loans is off key
Sen. Elizabeth Warren's populist rhetoric pumps up students about their loan burdens, but she conveniently neglects to mention the real problem - the exorbitant cost of college - much less how she's benefitted from those high prices.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
- Low blood-sugar levels make for grousing spouses
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students