Obama addresses the nation and says, "We don't know all the facts but we know that several people have been shot."
Update: 12 dead in Navy Yard shooting; suspect search continues
President Obama reacts to D.C. Naval Yard shooting
D.C. Mayor: Cannot confirm number of fatalities
- Community News Network
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
How professors are using Facebook to teach
Technology is an established part of the lives of students. But university lecturers are becoming increasingly frustrated at how they must compete with tablets and laptops for students' attention in the lecture hall.Continued ...
Why does the Vatican need a bank?
The Vatican Bank's history reads more like Dan Brown than the financial pages, but its worst -- and weirdest -- days may be behind it.Continued ...
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps
- There's less good music now — here's why
- Why North Korean cheerleaders may soon descend on the South
- Auto recalls break single-year US record with six months to go
- VIDEO: Foiled beach gear theft goes viral
- VIDEO: Sleeping fan suing Yankees, ESPN for $10M
- Monday, July 7, 2014
- Nation's first soda tax could come to Berkeley
- 12 states now have plans for a minimum wage of $9 or more