A fisherman wrestles a 7-foot long, 200-pound shark onto shore in Nantucket, Mass., then releases it.
- Community News Network
VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
As a winter storm moved through Wisconsin over the weekend, a state Department of Transportation tower camera caught a chain reaction crash involving several vehicles in the southbound lanes of Highway 45 in Waukesha County, as reported on CNN.Continued ...
Crocodiles and alligators may be smarter than they look
An alligator lies submerged, its body just barely breaching the surface. A snowy egret spots a good-looking stick floating on the water. It would make a fine addition to her nest, so she swoops down to snatch it up. Bad idea.Continued ...
VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
President Obama spoke of former South African President Nelson Mandela's legacy of making peace by getting them to trust each other. Obama spoke at the memorial for Mandela in Johannesburg, South Africa.Continued ...
- All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons
- VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Young newlyweds charged with Craigslist murder
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- VIDEO: Plane tries to land sideways
- 7 great holiday stories for season's readings
- VIDEO: World reacts to death of Mandela
- VIDEO: Wedding crashed by Ironman, Batman, knights and more
- A 67-year-old caroling tradition
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup