Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg announced a major change to the social media site on Thursday.
- Community News Network
LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.Continued ...
VIDEO: Tumblr sold to Yahoo! for $1.1 billion
Yahoo! has purchased Tumblr for $1.1 billion, hoping to compete more effectively with sites like Google and Facebook.Continued ...
What you need to know about preparing for tornadoes
Tornado survivors and seasoned observers suggest people do two simple things to prepare for tornadoes: Know where to take shelter, and move quickly when the time comes.Continued ...
- VIDEO: How technology helps predict tornadoes
- SLIDESHOW: Tornado passes through Oklahoma
- Officer treated and released after injuries from Oklahoma windstorm
- Friday, May 17, 2013
- Kia Optima is a hit with the buying public
- The story behind the viral deer on a bus video
- Identity-theft victim jailed on culprit’s warrant
- SLIDESHOW: Texas storms damage homes, uproot trees
- Thursday, May 16, 2013
- VIDEO: Man hands out Abercrombie clothes on Skid Row in bid to shame brand
- Feces contaminates 58 percent of public swimming pools
- VIDEO: Bombing suspect allegedly wrote confession in boat
- MAP: Tornadoes carve across North Texas communities
- Editorial: Seizure of AP phone records insult to independent press
- LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC