Celebrity chef Paula Deen issues a video apology for her use of a racial slur, the same day that she was a no-show for an appearance on "Today." Deen's contract with the Food Network will not be renewed, after reports surfaced this week that she admitted in a deposition to using the n-word and telling racist jokes.
- Community News Network
The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
Gesturing to Taco Bell, Thompson said McDonald's had "not seen an impact relative to the most recent competitor that entered the [breakfast] space," and that new competition would only make McDonald's pursue breakfast more aggressively.Continued ...
VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
A leopard caused panic in the city of Chandrapur when it sprung from the roof of a house and charged at rescue workers.Continued ...
The top 12 government programs ever
Which federal programs and policies succeed in being cost-effective and targeting those who need them most? These two tests are obvious: After all, why would we spend taxpayers' money on a program that isn't worth what it costs or helps those who do not need help?Continued ...
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?
- Do White Castle prices tell us anything about the minimum wage?
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Can Hillary Clinton rock the cradle and the world?
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.