A man caught impersonating a pilot was arrested after he boarded a plane scheduled to fly from Philadelphia International Airport to West Palm Beach, Fla., authorities said.
- Community News Network
The virtues of lying
Two computational scientists set out recently to simulate the effects of lying in a virtual human population. Their results, published in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B, show that lying is essential for the growth of a cohesive social network.Continued ...
Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
You've got a rash. You quickly rule out the usual suspects: You haven't been gardening or hiking or even picnicking, so it's probably not a plant irritant such as poison ivy or wild parsnip; likewise, it's probably not chiggers or ticks carrying Lyme disease; and you haven't been swimming in a pond, which can harbor the parasite that causes swimmer's itch.Continued ...
Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
Missouri U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill joined a bipartisan group of senators Wednesday to announce legislation that aims to reduce the number of sexual assaults on college campuses.Continued ...
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world
- The virtues of lying