Anger has mounted online against clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch due to comments made by its chief executive and its strategy of not making women's clothing in any size above large.
- Community News Network
8 sly code words and why politicians love them
When Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., talked about a "real culture problem" in "our inner cities in particular" last week, he wasn't the first American politician to be slammed for using racially coded language to get a point across.Continued ...
Tourney talk: Breaking down the bracket on social media
Opinions on which teams deserved and didn't deserve NCAA Tournament bids are almost as varied as strategies for filling out brackets, if reaction on social media is any indication. Here's a sampling.Continued ...
VIDEO: Quake rattles Los Angeles TV station
News anchors at KTLA in Los Angeles felt a magnitude 4.4 earthquake rumble beneath their studio live on the air Monday morning. The quake was centered about 15 miles west-northwest of downtown Los Angeles.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Odds of a perfect bracket
- VIDEO: Oklahoma high-speed chase ends in crash
- Spring Madness: 3 apps to help manage your schedule
- Electric-grid attack fuels sniper-versus-hacker threat debate
- How local sports could change all of television
- Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7
- 8 sly code words and why politicians love them