Ohio Republican Senator Portman announced Friday in an opinion piece that he has reversed his stance on gay marriage to now support it after learning in 2011 that his son is gay.
- Community News Network
Santa's wish: Marry me
Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
Time has announced its Person of the Year for 2013: Pope Francis. The announcement, seen live on the "Today" show Wednesday, generated immediate reaction on Twitter. Here is a sampling.Continued ...
VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
The head of the Deaf Federation of South Africa said the sign language interpreter on stage during Tuesday's memorial for Nelson Mandela was a fake.Continued ...
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Crocodiles and alligators may be smarter than they look
- VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
- All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons
- VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
- Santa's wish: Marry me