- Election Connection
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Tierney or Tisei? 2 independent polls differ widely
Political polls aren't much different than New England's autumn weather: if you don't like the climate out there, wait a few minutes. This week, the polling pendulum swung decidedly toward Republican Richard Tisei, in a poll released by The BostonContinued ...
Brown, Warren face off in debate
LOWELL — U.S. Sen Scott Brown and challenger Elizabeth Warren found themselves jousting again over questions of her claims of Native American ancestry, his past and future votes, and tax policy in their second debate last night.Continued ...
- Monday, October 1, 2012
Ryan rejects need for breakthrough moment
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Mitt Romney's running mate shot down the need for a breakthrough in the first presidential debate Wednesday, trying to allay Republican concerns that the race is slipping away with five weeks to go and momentum on President BarackContinued ...
- Friday, September 28, 2012
- Rivals spar in 1st debate
- Controversy brews over candidates' tax returns
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
- Tierney: 'Make first question about family'
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Warren defends herself, blasts Brown
- Monday, September 24, 2012
- Obama argues against 'top-down economics'
- Sunday, September 23, 2012
- It's begun: the attack of the television ads
- Friday, September 21, 2012
- Romneys paid IRS $1.9M for 2011; gave $4M to charity
- Brown, Warren spar over her role in asbestos case
- Attack of the TV ads
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
- New poll has Brown ahead of Warren
- Friday, September 14, 2012
- Romney returns to criticizing Obama on the economy
- Congressman Frank picks Tierney in 6th District race