- Election Connection
- Friday, September 21, 2012
Attack of the TV ads
Unless you're very skillful with your Tivo, you were likely introduced this week to just how nasty the congressional race in the Massachusetts 6th District has become. Both sides recently debuted negative ads on local network television -- a tried aContinued ...
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
New poll has Brown ahead of Warren
BOSTON (AP) — A new poll is showing just how volatile the Massachusetts U.S. Senate race is. The UMass Lowell-Boston Herald poll of more than 500 registered voters shows 50 percent would vote for Republican U.S. Sen. Scott Brown if the election wereContinued ...
- Friday, September 14, 2012
Romney returns to criticizing Obama on the economy
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) -- Republican Mitt Romney accused President Barack Obama yesterday of "failing American workers" by ignoring Chinese trade violations, and seized on new Federal Reserve attempts to boost the economy as proof the administration's poContinued ...
- Congressman Frank picks Tierney in 6th District race
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- Tierney on vets: 'It's like starting all over again'
- Thursday, September 6, 2012
- Tierney slams GOP budget plan at Chamber breakfast
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012
- Tierney: The facts on Medicare and the Republican plan
- Friday, August 17, 2012
- Tierney and Tisei spar on Medicare
- Thursday, August 16, 2012
- U.S. Chamber backs Tisei, calls Tierney 'hostile'
- Tuesday, August 14, 2012
- 5 local mayors endorse Tierney
- Monday, August 13, 2012
- Romney names Paul Ryan his VP
- Saturday, August 4, 2012
- Tierney, Tisei split on tax cuts
- Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Tierney, Tisei differ on gun control
- Saturday, July 14, 2012
- Tisei gains on Tierney in fundraising
- Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Tierney stands his ground