- Election Connection
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Tierney on vets: 'It's like starting all over again'
SALEM -- Rey Rivera knows his way around an aircraft engine. As a soldier, he was the crew chief and lead quality control officer for all AH-64 D Apache helicopters in the first wave of air combat in the Iraq War. "I know more about those aircraftContinued ...
- Thursday, September 6, 2012
Tierney slams GOP budget plan at Chamber breakfast
DANVERS -- Congressman John Tierney left no doubt yesterday that he believes outlining the sharp contrast between Democratic and Republican ideology is his path to reelection in November. "They are starkly contrasting views, and I will lay out bothContinued ...
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Tierney: The facts on Medicare and the Republican plan
Medicare is now front and center in the 2012 campaign. There are two very different views on the future of the Medicare program, and it is important that voters have the facts before they decide. Unfortunately, my opponent, Richard Tisei, has decideContinued ...
- Friday, August 17, 2012
- Tierney and Tisei spar on Medicare
- Thursday, August 16, 2012
- U.S. Chamber backs Tisei, calls Tierney 'hostile'
- Tuesday, August 14, 2012
- 5 local mayors endorse Tierney
- Monday, August 13, 2012
- Romney names Paul Ryan his VP
- Saturday, August 4, 2012
- Tierney, Tisei split on tax cuts
- Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Tierney, Tisei differ on gun control
- Saturday, July 14, 2012
- Tisei gains on Tierney in fundraising
- Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Tierney stands his ground
- Tuesday, July 3, 2012
- Tierney again denies knowledge of in-laws' illegal gambling
- Saturday, June 30, 2012
- Congressman fires back, defends reputation
- Friday, June 29, 2012
- Democrats are happy; Republicans dismayed
- Brother-in-law: Tierney 'knew everything'