- Election Connection
- Friday, September 14, 2012
Romney returns to criticizing Obama on the economy
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) -- Republican Mitt Romney accused President Barack Obama yesterday of "failing American workers" by ignoring Chinese trade violations, and seized on new Federal Reserve attempts to boost the economy as proof the administration's poContinued ...
Congressman Frank picks Tierney in 6th District race
Outgoing Congressman Barney Frank, who is openly gay, yesterday endorsed Democratic Congressman John Tierney of Salem over Tierney's openly gay Republican challenger, Richard Tisei. Frank endorsed Tierney in what is a tight race for the 6th CongressContinued ...
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Tierney on vets: 'It's like starting all over again'
SALEM -- Rey Rivera knows his way around an aircraft engine. As a soldier, he was the crew chief and lead quality control officer for all AH-64 D Apache helicopters in the first wave of air combat in the Iraq War. "I know more about those aircraftContinued ...
- Thursday, September 6, 2012
- Tierney slams GOP budget plan at Chamber breakfast
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012
- Tierney: The facts on Medicare and the Republican plan
- Friday, August 17, 2012
- Tierney and Tisei spar on Medicare
- Thursday, August 16, 2012
- U.S. Chamber backs Tisei, calls Tierney 'hostile'
- Tuesday, August 14, 2012
- 5 local mayors endorse Tierney
- Monday, August 13, 2012
- Romney names Paul Ryan his VP
- Saturday, August 4, 2012
- Tierney, Tisei split on tax cuts
- Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Tierney, Tisei differ on gun control
- Saturday, July 14, 2012
- Tisei gains on Tierney in fundraising
- Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Tierney stands his ground
- Tuesday, July 3, 2012
- Tierney again denies knowledge of in-laws' illegal gambling
- Saturday, June 30, 2012
- Congressman fires back, defends reputation