One dad starts the weekdays off right by staging a sing-along to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" with his three kids during their morning ride to school.
The father says depending on traffic, they can usually start the song as they pull out the driveway and finish when they arrive at school.
- Online Extras
Dark, massive asteroid to fly by Earth on May 31
LOS ANGELES -- It's 1.7 miles long. Its surface is covered in a sticky black substance similar to the gunk at the bottom of a barbecue. If it impacted Earth it would probably result in global extinction. Good thing it is just making a flyby. AsteroidContinued ...
- News in Brief
Authorities arrest man in Idaho in terrorism case
BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Federal authorities in Idaho said Thursday they have arrested an Uzbekistan national accused of conspiring with a designated terrorist organization in his home country and helping scheme to use a weapon of mass destruction. The UContinued ...
- Mom chases down child abductor, man arrested
- Texas tornado devastation includes Habitat homes
- NJ terror defendants' claims 'fanciful', feds say
- Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Jurors find killer eligible for death penalty
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Ammunition in short supply across nation
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- OJ returns to Las Vegas court
- Roller coaster to be removed from ocean in NJ
- Popular psychologist Joyce Brothers dead at 85
- Monday, May 13, 2013
- Abortion doctor guilty in 3 babies' deaths
- Va. woman has no regrets over role in burial
- Pinning down the physics of bubbles
- Friday, May 10, 2013
- Child kills self with dad's unlocked gun
- Dark, massive asteroid to fly by Earth on May 31