A day after an amendment banning gay marriage passed in North Carolina, President Barack Obama tells ABC News that he believes same-sex couples should be able to get married.
- Online Extras
Shock lingers after Nazi unit leader found in US
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- The revelation that a former commander of a Nazi SS-led military unit has lived quietly in Minneapolis for the past six decades came as a shock to those who know 94-year-old Michael Karkoc. World War II survivors in both the U.S.Continued ...
Bulger attorney: Allow comment against key witness during trial
BOSTON -- A lawyer for reputed Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger argued Wednesday that jurors should be allowed to hear statements that government prosecutors made about a star witness against Bulger, including that he's "a sick individual" and nContinued ...
Prank backfires on Texas high school students
The seniors were told they could participate in graduation activities, but wouldn’t receive a diploma.Continued ...
- Deadly El Reno tornado widest ever
- Once feared in Boston, Bulger about to face jurors
- Boston fire chief resigns, cites marathon bomb criticism
- Jean Stapleton, television's Edith Bunker, dies at 90
- Friday, May 31, 2013
- Tornadoes touch down in Oklahoma, Arkansas
- 11 young people vanish from Mexico City bar
- Thursday, May 30, 2013
- Priest, author, critic Andrew Greeley dead at 85
- Speller who practices in Braille takes second turn at national bee
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013
- Search continues in Mich. for ex-Div. II champ QB
- Monday, May 27, 2013
- NY plane crash passengers ID'd as patient, wife
- Search continues for teen missing in Texas flood
- Schumer: Group of senators to look at media leaks
- Shock lingers after Nazi unit leader found in US