A surveillance video captured a driver striking a pedestrian and sending him flipping through the air. Police caught the driver within minutes. Incredibly, the victim wasn't seriously hurt.
- Online Extras
Lt. Gov. Murray to resign; will head Worcester Chamber
BOSTON - Having called off plans to run for another office, Lt. Gov. Timothy Murray will announce plans today to resign to take the position of executive director of the Worcester Regional Chamber Commerce, a job that pays more than his current salarContinued ...
FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
The FBI says a man being questioned by authorities in the Boston bombing probe was fatally shot when he initiated a violent confrontation.Continued ...
Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Search-and-rescue crews worked through the night after a monstrous tornado barreled through the Oklahoma City suburbs, demolishing an elementary school and reducing homes to piles of splintered wood. At least 24 people were killedContinued ...
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Saturday, May 18, 2013
- Dark, massive asteroid to fly by Earth on May 31
- News in Brief
- Friday, May 17, 2013
- Authorities arrest man in Idaho in terrorism case
- Mom chases down child abductor, man arrested
- Texas tornado devastation includes Habitat homes
- NJ terror defendants' claims 'fanciful', feds say
- Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Jurors find killer eligible for death penalty
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Ammunition in short supply across nation
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- OJ returns to Las Vegas court
- Roller coaster to be removed from ocean in NJ
- Lt. Gov. Murray to resign; will head Worcester Chamber