The pictures of a bloodied 'sea monster,' caught in New Jersey have quickly gained attention.
- Online Extras
ABC's 'The Chew' bites into its 500th episode
NEW YORK -- When ABC's "The Chew" premiered in September 2011, it begged the question: Was it biting off more than a show like this could chew? Here was a rollicking weekday feast devoted to "everything food" -- not just cooking but home entertainingContinued ...
Officials: Speed a factor in Paul Walker crash
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Fans of "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker created a makeshift memorial Sunday at the site where a car he was riding in crashed, killing the actor and a friend. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says speed was a factor inContinued ...
Mexico: Tally of bodies exhumed from clandestine mass grave grows to 42
MEXICO CITY -- The number of exhumed bodies now stands at 42 -- and the digging continues at the latest clandestine mass grave to be discovered on Mexican soil. This month, Mexican authorities declared that they had exhumed 19 unidentified bodies froContinued ...
- Meningitis victims hope for Mass. criminal charges
- 'Ironside' flop shows risk in reboot strategy
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Pope's rep: US bishops shouldn't preach ideology
- Monday, November 11, 2013
- NY knish factory fire leads to nationwide shortage
- Haiyan storm surges caught Philippines by surprise
- Thursday, November 7, 2013
- CMA Awards, fellow stars salute George Strait
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013
- Christie easily re-elected governor of New Jersey
- Democrats push back in Virginia
- Around the World and Nation
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013
- BlackBerry drops bid to sell itself
- Monday, November 4, 2013
- White House, lawmakers dismiss Snowden's plea for clemency
- Sunday, November 3, 2013
- Note said LAX suspect wanted to kill at least one
- ABC's 'The Chew' bites into its 500th episode