- Online Extras
- Friday, April 19, 2013
Wounded Boston transit officer recovering
WATERTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The transit police officer who authorities say was severely wounded by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects is out of surgery and has been stabilized. A transit agency spokesman says Officer Richard Donohue remains in criticaContinued ...
Classmates: Bomb suspect was on campus this week
DARTMOUTH, Mass. (AP) — Students at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth tell The Associated Press that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (jah-HAR' tsarh-NY'-ev) was on campus this week after the bombings. Tsarnaev is a studentContinued ...
Massachusetts men touch off a scare in Niagara Falls
A traffic stop involving two men driving a car with Massachusetts license plates touched off a scare in the Falls after police officers spotted suspicious-looking packages. After a lengthy investigation and response from several law enforcement agencContinued ...
- A timeline of the search for the suspects
- Russia's Caucasus: breeding ground for terror
- Uncle says bomb suspects unable to 'settle themselves' in US
- Slain MIT officer was Salem State graduate
- Portrait emerges of brothers suspected in bombings
- Editorial: City officials should pursue Massport mooring efforts
- Thursday, April 18, 2013
- FBI releases images and video of 2 bombing suspects
- Texas rescuers search for more victims in rubble
- Police: 5 to 15 people killed in Texas explosion
- Boston official: Video footage shows bomb suspect
- Gun control loses: No expanded background checks
- 'Bandit' hits another bank, now suspected in 13 robberies