- Online Extras
- Thursday, May 8, 2014
Obama climate rules can't wait 'til after election
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Within weeks, President Barack Obama's administration is set to unveil unprecedented emissions limits on power plants across the U.S., much to the dismay of many Democratic candidates who are running for election in energy-producinContinued ...
- Thursday, May 1, 2014
Hundreds rescued from floodwaters
PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- People were plucked off rooftops or climbed into their attics to get away from fast-rising waters when nearly 2 feet of rain fell on the Florida Panhandle and Alabama coast in the span of about 24 hours, the latest boutContinued ...
Tankers carrying oil derail, catch fire in Va.
LYNCHBURG, Va. (AP) -- Several CSX train cars carrying crude oil derailed and caught fire yesterday along the James River in Lynchburg, Va., with three black tankers ending up in the water and leaking some oil, becoming the most recent crash involvinContinued ...
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Employee opens fire at FedEx center in Georgia
- Friday, April 25, 2014
- Obama: Sectoral sanctions if Russia enters Ukraine
- Thursday, April 24, 2014
- The World in Brief for Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- World/Nation in Brief
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Kerry: US reconsiders role in Mideast peace talks
- Ukraine struggles to quell uprisings
- Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- US bacon prices rise after virus kills baby pigs
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- Around the world and nation
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Russia pulls back a battalion from border
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- Vatican: Obama talks included birth control
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Capt. Phillips to attend Mass. Maritime graduation