- Homes of the Week
Rose Court Danvers — welcome home!
As one of the snowiest winters in recent memory nears an end, a maintenance-free home may be just what you're looking for. Providing comfort, convenience and luxury, The Residences at Rose Court, Danvers' new-construction condominium community, is foContinued ...
The Meadows at Topsfield affords ease and convenience
If you're looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle complete with fairway views, stunning interiors and the opportunity to hang up that snow shovel for good, look no further than The Meadows at Topsfield. Developed by New Meadows Development LLC and hContinued ...
Renovated Gloucester Victorian with harbor and ocean views
Sitting "front and center" on Gloucester's Western Avenue, where it has stood for more than 100 years, is this stately Colonial-style Victorian. Classic in its outward appearance, a passer-by could not even begin to envision its interior.Continued ...
- Commercial real estate red hot in Salem
- 'The Boulders': Prides Crossing estate with land, privacy, expansive views
- Friday, February 7, 2014
- Exceptional Middleton colonial affords space, versatility
- Friday, January 24, 2014
- The best of seaside city living in new Beverly condominiums
- Friday, January 17, 2014
- Custom three-bedroom offers contemporary styling, flexibility in Marblehead
- Gloucester beauty affords panoramic vistas, ocean breezes and more
- Saturday, January 11, 2014
- MerryFox Realty forecasts a promising year ahead
- Friday, January 3, 2014
- Possibilities abound for Salem landmark
- Friday, December 27, 2013
- Danvers new construction -- phase two well underway
- Friday, December 20, 2013
- MerryFox Realty reports new energy in Salem’s historic district
- Friday, December 13, 2013
- English Commons at Topsfield: Snowblowers and shovels not needed
- Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Brand new construction comes to Salem Neck
- Rose Court Danvers — welcome home!