- Homes of the Week
Danvers Colonial with inviting pool -- just in time for summer
Sited on nearly an acre and close to the reservoir, this attractive Danvers Colonial in the sought-after Putnam View Estates subdivision makes a stunning first impression. With a wide-open and adaptable floor plan bathed in a gorgeous neutral palate,Continued ...
Rare opportunity for new construction in Marblehead
If you have been shopping for new construction in Marblehead, you've undoubtedly found your quest to be a challenging one. Although such homes are rare in this desirable seacoast town, Dick McKinley of Harborside Sotheby's International Realty is curContinued ...
New construction in Beverly offered for first time this weekend
While tastes vary when it comes to shopping for real estate, one thing is for sure: New construction is the answer for the home buyer who desires easy living. So, should you be looking for that move-in ready, "turn-key" opportunity, look no further tContinued ...
- Spring is here ... a season of growth and new beginnings
- Enjoy a whole new lifestyle in Old Marblehead
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- Salem beauty is more than meets the eye
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- Manchester estate exudes character and charm
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- Beachside auction presents golden opportunity
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Rose Court Danvers — welcome home!
- The Meadows at Topsfield affords ease and convenience
- Friday, February 28, 2014
- Renovated Gloucester Victorian with harbor and ocean views
- Friday, February 21, 2014
- Commercial real estate red hot in Salem
- Friday, February 14, 2014
- 'The Boulders': Prides Crossing estate with land, privacy, expansive views
- Friday, February 7, 2014
- Exceptional Middleton colonial affords space, versatility
- Friday, January 24, 2014
- The best of seaside city living in new Beverly condominiums
- Danvers Colonial with inviting pool -- just in time for summer