- Letters/My View
The Mayor's Desk: Repeating the St. Ann message
There is an old saying about helping someone learn something: "Tell' em. Tell' em what you told' em. Then tell' em again." And so it is with so much of what we do in city government. A few weeks ago, I signed what amounts to about a 30-month leaseContinued ...
Letter: A bank deal and Rockport's identity
To the editor: I was taken by complete surprise when I read in the local newspaper that the Rockport National Bank is in the process of being sold to a larger out-of-town bank conglomeration with a different bank name (The Times, Page 1, Wednesday anContinued ...
Letter: Schools grateful for safety demonstration
To the editor: Rockport High School would like to gratefully acknowledge Boston MedFlight, the Rockport Police Department, the Rockport Fire Department, the Rockport Ambulance Service, Beauport Ambulance Service, Greeley Funeral Home, Tally's of GlouContinued ...
- Letter: Why do voters turn against their own interests?
- Letter: Saluting the goodness on Marathon Monday
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Letter: Lease deal spotlights city's skewed priorities
- Letter: Anniversaries and questions for area voters
- Letter: The 'Last Supper' as a Passover meal
- Letter: The importance of recognizing Easter
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Letter: Appreciating our local firefighters
- Letter: Rockport could use both former dog officers
- Letter: Strength shines through Peter Bell's legacy
- Letter: Long Beach yards should not be doggie toilets
- Letter: A trick to city's tax assessments
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Midweek Musings: Finding the sacred in the ordinary
- The Mayor's Desk: Repeating the St. Ann message