- Letters/My View
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Editorial: Feds must hold Commerce to law on fishery aid
Disappointing, embarrassing, offensive -- all of those words can be applied to the fact that White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett largely ignored Gov. Deval Patrick's call for executive action to overturn the dire NOAA limit cuts now threateninContinued ...
Letter: Islamic terrorism and the Cold War
To the editor: When the USSR collapsed, historian Fukuyama proclaimed "the End of History." It was wishful thinking by the prominent professor. History not only continues, but repeats itself. Consider the Cold War and the Islamic terrorism. In the faContinued ...
Letter: Life's measurable moments
To the editor: Very early on Friday morning, I had a phone call from my dear daughter. She lives in Pompano Beach, Fla., and she urged me to open this paper to the "Opinion" page (the Times, Friday, May 10). I did and I was utterly overwhelmed. ThContinued ...
- Letter: Terror attacks: Is worst yet to come?
- Monday, May 13, 2013
- Letter: Dr. Wolfe's impact will be felt for years to come
- Letter: here is the 'vote' em out' primary ballot?
- Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Letter: City must address Pavilion 'barrier beach' issues
- Letter: O'Donnell remains right choice for Essex
- Letter: Write-in candidate makes case in Essex
- Friday, May 10, 2013
- Letter: A Mother's Day tribute from 'endlessly proud' daughter
- Letter: Selectman seeks to continue steps forward
- GOP lawmakers just backing Constitution
- Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Letter: Candidate's family sees campaign lessons
- Letter: Don't lose sight of fishery's big picture
- Key GOP questions that deserve answers