- Letters/My View
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
Letter: City's harbor plan a giant step forward
To the editor: Congratulations to the Harbor Plan Committee, chairman Rick Noonan and City Harbor planner Sara Garcia for their work and leadership in advancing the 2014 Gloucester Harbor Plan. As a waterfront worker, fleet insurer, and lifetime obseContinued ...
Editorial: Health project funds deliver key message beyond dollar signs
The inclusion of a $120,000 state budget earmark for the Gloucester-based North Shore Health Project last week has delivered another dose of good news for local health service agencies. The announcement of the funding comes just two weeks after the sContinued ...
Editorial: New jobs stats a show of strength
The word that Gloucester's unemployment rate held steady at the 5.4 percent mark from June to July, as reported in Tuesday's Times, was good to hear, given that it shows the city's job market is holding up through a seemingly busy summer. But for thoContinued ...
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Editorial: Local chiefs deserve discretion over rifle, shotgun licenses
- Letter: Would 'Artie T' look toward Rockport's IGA?
- Letter: A summer love of the game
- Editorial: Summer's local hit should continue
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Editorial: Town should back flood map challenge
- Letter: Family forgiveness is Market Basket answer
- Letter: Market Basket's fight between 'good and greed'
- Letter: Demoulas feud just a shameful fight over money
- Letter: An opportunity for Market Basket rivals
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Editorial: Mayor should let new lease oversight ordinance stand
- Editorial: Staying vigilant on court needs