- Letters/My View
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
Letter: May Williams' death make us vigilant
To the editor: It's hard to think about Robin Williams without smiling. His energy, his intelligence and his humor were so profound and his death brings a sadness equally as profound. Robin Williams battled depression and substance use. Many othersContinued ...
Letter: Williams' legacy should be new awareness
To the editor: After hearing of Robin Williams' tragic and untimely suicide, I was initially touched by the outpouring of sadness and compassion that accompanied the news. A bit later, I was angered and horrified when I heard what can only be calledContinued ...
Letter: Ferrante's stands have hurt working families
To the editor: In her letter to the editor (the Times, Thursday, Aug. 7) Meredith Fine sought to refute Luke Noble's assertion that Rep. Ann Margaret Ferrante is anti-small business (Letters, the Times, Aug. 5). While I certainly understand why Rep.Continued ...
- Editorial: Open Door expansion speaks volumes of needs, support
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- Editorial: Taxing of fish aid another insult amid 'economic disaster'
- Editorial: Welcoming effort for city schools
- Letter: Flouridation talk doesn't hold water
- Letter: Making the working waterfront work again
- Letter: Time for Market Basket to seal a deal
- Letter: Thanks, AGH for lifesaving lung screenin
- Towns' Police/Fire: Rockport man faces Manchester driving charge
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Editorial: St. Ann's area businesses deserve traffic, parking input
- Editorial: Festivals show grass roots strength
- Letter: Time to revisit Rockport spur road
- Letter: Tips for president's Vineyard vacation