- Letters/My View
- Saturday, July 19, 2014
Letter: Process, priorities holding Rockport back
To the editor: For God's sake, can't we just get it done? The Rockport town decision-making process is beyond comprehension. The issue of the Tool Company site should have been brought to book long ago. If we had a child in grade school when this eContinued ...
Whom to Call:
How to best reach Gloucester's public officials: Mayor: Carolyn Kirk Office: 978-281-9700 Home: 978-281-3616 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org City Council Ward 1: Paul McGeary: 978-283-8425; email@example.com Ward 2: Melissa Cox: 978-631-9015; mcoxwaContinued ...
- Friday, July 18, 2014
Editorial: Tool Company plans shouldn't deny fishing area access
With local permits in place, and plans adhering to them for what amounts to a small subdivision of 13 single-family homes, there is no reason why Michael Rauseo should not go forward with his proposal for the long, long-overdue revitalization of RockContinued ...
- Editorial: A celebration of city's downtown
- My View: Flounder findings rooted in agenda-driven 'science'
- Letter: Fuel for thought on groundfishing options
- Letter: Gordon College's Bigotry 101
- Letter: Rider grateful for help after bike crash
- Letter: A dog law compromise
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Letter: Selectman off the mark on field 'rant'
- Letter: Fishing disaster: Where are the 'responders?'
- Letter: 'Flexibility' a bad word for waterfront's future
- Letter: Tool Company site plans an insult to residents
- Editorial: Chamber auction a good investment
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Letter: Obama has taken us far beyond 'serfdom'