- Letters/My View
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
Letter: Boat's grounding goes beyond 'dredging talk'
To the editor: Regarding the story "River Queen snag revives dredging talk" (the Times, Page 1, Tuesday, July 22), some pointed questions are in order: First, does the boat's operator read the tide charts? Low tide was at 11:30 a.m. that day, and theContinued ...
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Midweek Musings: Seeing the Bible in the context of its times
I enjoy reading the Opinion page of the Gloucester Daily Times - most of the time. I am blessed to be a pastor in an open and loving church, and I feel good about being a Christian minister - most of the time. I've been a Christian for most of my liContinued ...
Letter: Moulton would seek long-term fishing answers
To the editor: I salute Democratic congressional candidate Seth Moulton for his well-reasoned proposals that provide meaningful long-term solutions and a path to a restored sustainable future for the fishermen of Gloucester. In its July 2 coverage ofContinued ...
- Letter: Graffiti defaces geological landmark
- Letter: Bigotry and our humanitarian border crisis
- Editorial: Anti-drug grant offers chance for a fresh approach
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Letter: Elected leaders and their personal gain
- Letter: Supporting the workers at Market Basket
- Letter: Questions abound over immigration tangle
- Editorial: Time for Gordon's president to rectify school discrimination
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Editorial: Cape Ann's changing banking landscape
- Editorial: Immigration crisis cause lies right at feds' own doorstep
- Fishtown Local: A high-tech hermit's techno challenge
- Letter: Special-interest flags can divide, not unite