- Letters/My View
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Letter: Terror attacks: Is worst yet to come?
To the editor: I am writing to respond to Michael Cook's letter regarding the context of the Marathon terrorist attacks and the bombings tied to racism in the past (the Times, Thursday, May 2). Michael is usually very diligent in his research; howeveContinued ...
- Monday, May 13, 2013
Letter: Dr. Wolfe's impact will be felt for years to come
To the editor: I was extremely saddened to learn of the unexpected passing of Dr. John Wolfe (the Times, Friday, May 10). A long-time champion for health care on Cape Ann, he provided quality care with compassion and dignity to all of his patients anContinued ...
Letter: here is the 'vote' em out' primary ballot?
To the editor: I was standing in line waiting for a ballot during the recent primary election and, when asked my preference for a ballot, It occurred to me that what we really need is another choice. We can ask for either a Republican or Democratic bContinued ...
- Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Letter: City must address Pavilion 'barrier beach' issues
- Letter: O'Donnell remains right choice for Essex
- Letter: Write-in candidate makes case in Essex
- Friday, May 10, 2013
- Letter: A Mother's Day tribute from 'endlessly proud' daughter
- Letter: Selectman seeks to continue steps forward
- GOP lawmakers just backing Constitution
- Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Letter: Candidate's family sees campaign lessons
- Letter: Don't lose sight of fishery's big picture
- Key GOP questions that deserve answers
- Letter: A 'what if' to ponder over AGH
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Letter: NOAA leader's actions don't add up
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- Letter: Remember the rules of bike safety