- Letters/My View
- Monday, February 24, 2014
Letter: Time to mandate seat belts in school buses
To the editor: Beginning in the 1960s, vehicles were equipped with a new safety device, seat belts. Researchers at UCLA, using the term "compartmentalization," determined that despite children being thrown around the compartment of a school bus, theContinued ...
Letter: Support bill on coverage for needed wigs
To the editor: I am a part-time advocate on a very vital bill -- state Senate Bill 430 -- and I have been fighting to get passed and to become a law for Massachusetts for over 10 years. The reason to get this very vital and necessary Senate bill 430Continued ...
- Saturday, February 22, 2014
Letter: Standing up for dogs with special needs
To the editor: This is an open letter to my fellow Gloucester dog lovers. We are about to lose a precious resource for our dogs with special needs, before many people who need this resource even knows it exists. I am speaking about Tino's Corner forContinued ...
- Letter: Time for fish council to open closed areas
- Letter: Remembering deadly, unhappy returns
- Friday, February 21, 2014
- Letter: Those who lost loved ones lose again
- Letter: Reasons not to ruin our bodies with drugs
- Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Editorial: Gas leak bill a key legislative step for safety
- Letter: Health-care costs and comparisons
- Letter: Executive actions raise troubling questions
- Letters: Court should not back off 'buffer zones' at clinics
- Letter: Gay marriage and the fight for civil rights
- Letter: Don't hesitate to write about the good times
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Letter: Tisei, backers, need to outline stands
- Letter: Very much alive and kicking