- Letters/My View
- Saturday, May 4, 2013
To the editor: I am writing to announce my write-in candidacy for one of the two open seats on the Rockport Planning Board. I feel my most valuable contribution would be to the Planning Board. I served on the Planning Board in Wellesley for a numberContinued ...
Letter: Lucas' mantra bodes well for Rockport'
To the editor: I have known Eliza Lucas professionally and personally for more than a decade. I saw her transform the Chowder House on Bearskin Neck into a successful family business, Top Dog. This was not an easy feat considering the hurdles one enContinued ...
- Friday, May 3, 2013
Letter: Time for decisions on Conomo
To the editor: Let's end the Conomo Point mess now, not stretch it out for another 15-20 years, while both the residents and tenants suffer through the uncertainties and conflicts of trying to make a park in a narrow strip around the edges of an embaContinued ...
- Letter: Lucas' skills bode well as selectman
- Thursday, May 2, 2013
- Letter: An alternate plan for Conomo Point
- Letter: Rockport must heed concerns over horses
- Letter: The historical context of the Marathon bombings
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- Letter: Rev. Wigton deserves vote for Housing Authority
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Letter: Candidate Campbell wants to make a difference
- Letter: Making the case for banking locally
- Letter: Recycling saves money for city — and you
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Letter: St. Ann's closing sends wrong message
- The 'new balance' Gloucester needs
- Letter: Catch share aid corporations, not fishermen
- Letter: Judge made right call on suspect's 'rights'