- Letters/My View
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
Letter: Obama overplays his socialist hand
To the editor: A recent poll suggested that Barak Obama is considered the worst president since World War II, an honor well deserved. I am sure the libs just can't believe it. They most likely think Americans are stupid and don't realize how good BarContinued ...
Letter: Immigration fiasco raises new questions
To the editor: Regarding the latest letter from Michael Cook ("Ill will succeeds when goodwill remains silent," the Times, Thursday, July 10), I'd like to ask a few questions. Have you read or heard, Michael -- with the exception of ramblings of whatContinued ...
Letter: Gordon deserves close attention on bias
To the editor: I have been a college educator for 16 years, and I have some experience working in religiously affiliated schools. Many of us assume that Gordon College President D. Michael Lindsay's storied request to be exempted from President ObamContinued ...
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- Letter: Is St. Ann's lease deal unconstitutional?
- Letter: Lucky 7 owner grateful for community support
- Letter: Whynott has what it takes to be leader
- Letter: NEMLEC needs to be held accountable
- Editorial: New post good step for GPD
- Editorial: 'Caleigh's Bill' stands as important beach safety measure
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Editorial: Lucky 7 deal leaves lingering questions for AG
- Letter: Ferrante has stood strong for fishermen
- Letter: Ill will succeeds when goodwill keeps silent
- Letter: Country slipping into Rio Grande
- Letter: No place for cheap shot on Fiesta
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Editorial: Candidates should disown negative push by Super PACS