- Letters/My View
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
Letter: Top Dog only sought equal treatment on bylaw
To the editor: I am writing this to address the misinformation that is out there regarding the Rockport Board Of Selectmen decision to make a change in the alcohol regulations. First, I did not approach the board to ask that beer be served in paper cContinued ...
Letter: Town failed to follow its own Long Beach call
To the editor: On behalf of the Long Beach Action Committee please accept our sincere appreciation for the March 27 editorial headlined, "Long Beach questions rooted in rush to 10-year deal." We are grateful to receive editorial support encouragingContinued ...
Letter: Time for Rockport to relax booze rules
To the editor: Following centuries of bluster and blather over alcohol in Rockport, and after suffering interminable news articles arguing the pros and cons, I believe the time has arrived for a genuinely meaningful discourse to relax the rules in RoContinued ...
- Letter: Vicil service changes raises Rockport questions
- Ward 1 meeting set to tackle beach dog issue
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014
- Letter: The case for 24-hour surgery at AGH
- Letter: Essex officials welcome residents' input
- Letter: Rockport paper cup issue raises red flags
- Letter: Carrying the bridge issue too far
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- My View: Supt. Safier on school budget
- Sidewalks are first step for 'gateway'
- Letter: Don't penalize responsible dog owners
- Letter: Paper cups, meters show board's priority
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Letter: All firefighters deserving of our thanks
- Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Letter: Other options for Long Beach