- Letters/My View
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Letter: Voters getting what they ordered
To the editor: It is hard to understand why so many people are against Obamacare. They should understand we are in the middle of a fundamental change in America. We are going from capitalism to socialism. There will be some bumps and pain along theContinued ...
Letter: Gas plant concerns hardly 'frivolous'
To the editor: In a recent story (the Times, Monday, Nov. 18), state Rep. John Keenan was quoted as saying he needed to block legal appeals for the proposed natural gas-fired power plant (Footprint Power) in Salem because of "frivolous appeals likelContinued ...
- Monday, November 18, 2013
Letter: NOAA deal a tradeoff for fishing aid
To the editor: I have long been on record in opposition to closing NOAA's Northeast Regional office -- or NERO. It is geographically centrally located in the Northeast region, which Maryland is most certainly not. But due to the amount of time it wilContinued ...
- Letter: Commemorating Gettysburg Address
- Letter: A round of thanks for Rockport planne
- Sunday, November 17, 2013
- Fishtown Local: Feds' cruelest joke of all
- Letter: ACA is only 'noble' when it works
- Letter: A time to renew 'liberal pride'
- Letter: Heroin 'scourge' should be no surprise
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Letter: Fuller question has been asked, answered
- Letters: Leashes and responsible dog owners
- Letter: Tragic date a safety reminder, too
- Letter: What about FBI's weapons security?
- Thursday, November 14, 2013
- Letter: Manchester, Essex and shared services
- Letter: Visitors note Gloucester hospitality