- Letters/My View
- Monday, April 29, 2013
Letter: St. Ann's closing sends wrong message
To the editor: The closing of St. Ann School is a picture of what is wrong with the Catholic Church today. With more and more Catholics leaving the church for various reasons, one would think they would move heaven and earth to keep a Catholic schooContinued ...
The 'new balance' Gloucester needs
To the editor: Jim Davis, owner of the New Balance shoe company and would-be developer of a high-end hotel at Pavillion Beach, seems to be employing some of the bread and circus strategy of ancient Rome's political elite. He has given half a millionContinued ...
Letter: Catch share aid corporations, not fishermen
To the editor: Once again, representatives in Congress are being attacked for suggesting common-sense precautions to slow the spread of catch shares management in our nation's federal fisheries. And once again, those attacks are based in, at best, dContinued ...
- Letter: Judge made right call on suspect's 'rights'
- Saturday, April 27, 2013
- Why Did My Newspaper Do That? To endorse or not
- Letter: Lynch is for our fishermen
- Letter: Lynch works for constituents, not lobbyists
- Letter: Stephen Lynch is a voice for us
- Letter: Lynch works for the working person
- Friday, April 26, 2013
- Letter: Lynch: For the fishermen, for the Senate
- Letter: Lynch is 'the real deal' in Senate race
- Letter: Halt to catch shares would hurt fisheries
- Key option missing from footbridge 'choices'
- Thursday, April 25, 2013
- Letter: How do we define our true safety?`