- Letters/My View
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Letter: Chief, firefighters deserve thanks
To the editor: I want to express publicly my deep appreciation for the work of the Gloucester Fire Department in saving my house in Annisquam. (The Times, Monday, Jan. 27) I want to especially thank the fire chief, Eric Smith, for his professional mContinued ...
Letter: Our medicinal system and heroin abuse
To the editor: As reported in the story by Angeljean Chiaramida, (The Times, Friday, Feb. 14), there has been an unusual run of reported overdoes and deaths of late related to "bad heroin." Unfortunately, this misnomer fuels misconceptions of drug abContinued ...
- Monday, February 17, 2014
Letter: Finding alternatives for the homeless
To the editor: Thank you for publishing the article (the Times, Thursday, Feb. 13) concerning Gloucester's homeless and the prospective shelter options proposed. In these bitter cold and icy days, leaving anybody out on the streets is beyond "inhumaContinued ...
- Letter: CVS deserves praise for stand on tobacco
- Saturday, February 15, 2014
- Letter: Pulling together in wake of overdose
- Letter: The good ol' days in local radio
- Letter: Misplaced fears over Salem power plant
- Friday, February 14, 2014
- Letter: What are Tisei's viable ACA alternatives?
- Letter: Missing the smile of Thomas Linquata
- Letter: State must comply with federal ID act
- Letter: Putting school cart before the horse?
- Letter: Beating the restraining order system
- Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Letter: Bringing Cape Ann issues to the table
- Letter: CPA tax surcharge a sound investment