Indie film shoots in law school's mock court
ANDOVER -- The mock courtroom at the Mass. School of Law was transformed into a real movie set yesterday, as Hollywood actors, a film crew of dozens, and about 60 locals serving as extras were on-set shooting an independent film. "The Minister's WifeContinued ...
Jew striving for orthodox life wants fiance to support her
:Dear Abby: I have been with my fiance for four years. He is 32, I'm 23. He is Catholic and I am Jewish. When I met him, I wasn't particularly religious, but since planning a trip to Israel and after studying under a rabbi, I have become more religioContinued ...
Gemini (May 21-June 20) -- Anyone who teams up with you to handle a bold, imaginative endeavor will be considered lucky. You'll provide the needed know-how for success. Cancer (June 21-July 22) -- The welfare of others is likely to be your prime concContinued ...
- Mom up to her ears in kids wants time to be left alone
- Sunday, June 16, 2013
- Daughter living with boyfriend doesn't get mother's support
- Friday, June 14, 2013
- Personal Maters: Loving words are most important Father's Day gifts
- After-school 'Innovation' at O'Maley
- Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Chamber Fest salutes Wagner, Verdi's 200th
- Daisy Nell children's book has musical twist
- Around Cape Ann: Temple set to host 'Pharaoh's Daughter':
- Tunes on the Town
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Chefs' challenge: $10 dinner for 4 in half hour
- Food for Thought: Tuna with an Italian twist
- Savory asparagus side with a bright note
- Indie film shoots in law school's mock court