MPN/Courtesy food Broccoli Casserole by Jane Ward
Past & present
Given Leigh Barrett's long history with "A Christmas Carol," it's only fitting that she play the Ghost of Christmas Past. The Reading actress appeared in North Shore Music Theatre's first production of the Dickens classic in 1989 and remembers it welContinued ...
Three Cape Ann children in holiday play
Two young actors from Gloucester and one from Essex will be on stage in this year's production of "A Christmas Carol." Giacomo "Jack" Favazza, 15, a sophomore at Gloucester High School, reprises his role as Peter Cratchit. This is his sixth performaContinued ...
Nutopians' acoustic show celebrates Lennon's artistry
An award-winning group that celebrates the music of the late John Lennon will perform Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Shalin Liu Performance Center. The mission of The Nutopians, a seven-piece musical ensemble, is to highlight the artistry and genius of thContinued ...
- Inn, kitchen tour features live music, nibbles
- Native cartoonist in town to sign calendars
- Plenty of ways to celebrate holidays
- Tunes on the Town
- Twins share a birthday, but shouldn't have to share gifts
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Give the flavor of Cape Ann
- Ideas for gifts from your kitchen
- A healthy and edible appetizer doubles as centerpiece
- Comfort in a hot apple drink with cranberries
- Essence of first star on Food Network
- Woman in unhappy relationship should cut her losses and go
- Past & present