QU4RTETS No. 1 (Spring), 2012 by Bruce Herman. Oil and gold and silver leaf on wood panel; 97 x 60".
Quinoa Salad and wine? Pair it with a Riesling
Molecular gastronomy is a relatively new field in the culinary world that explores ways to prepare and combine foods and flavors. Kathleen Erickson, "The Wine PhD," owner of Savour Wine and Cheese, 76 Prospect St. in Gloucester, can help: for examplContinued ...
A cataplana is both an item of cookware used to prepare Portuguese seafood dishes, and what the dishes are called. The cataplana is traditionally made of copper and shaped like two clamshells hinged at one end and able to be sealed using a clamp onContinued ...
The Old Fashioned
The Old Fashioned is perhaps the most famous of cocktails since it is considered to be the first drink so named. A cocktail is considered a cocktail if it has four ingredients; a mixture of distilled spirits, sugar, water, and bitters. Over time peoContinued ...
- Baked Kale Chips
- Strawberry, Lemon, Basil Prosecco Cocktail
- Oatmeal macaroons and Finnish rusks
- Coconut adds fiber, vitamins to classic candy treat
- Peanut Butter Thing
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Turkey Risotto
- Smith & Stilton Salad with Soy Vinaigrette
- Food For Thought: Finnish treats from Lanes Cove
- Happy and a bit o' green cake
- A rich pasta sauce, without tomatoes
- Variations on a theme
- Ruth Reichl draws on Gourmet as novel inspiration
- Quinoa Salad and wine? Pair it with a Riesling