Single dad struggles to find more time to spend with son
Dear Abby: I am a single 25-year-old man with a 15-month-old son. I didn't plan on having any children, but my son is everything to me. His mother and I did not work out well living together. We had different priorities and personalities and could noContinued ...
Stay focused if you want to reach your destination. Don't let emotional issues lead you astray. Muster up the confidence you need to follow through with your plans, and refrain from letting your critics stand between you and victory. Welcome changesContinued ...
Husband's gaming leaves wife on sidelines
Dear Abby: I was laid off from work, but my husband, "Keith," works full-time in a factory. We live with his parents. By the time Keith gets home from work and gets cleaned up, it's time to eat dinner. Immediately afterward, we always follow the sameContinued ...
- Author to talk about Rockport of the '40s, '50s
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Mom slow to address girl's excessive weight
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Change it up for the holidays
- Guidelines for giving toys to grandchildren
- Here are 25 tips to increase holiday joy
- Hope, help for adults caring for parents
- Sister caught on camera denies stealing earrings
- Fishtown Players auditioning actresses
- Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Past & present
- Single dad struggles to find more time to spend with son