This week’s Taste of the Times features special summer content from Family Features News Service. The regular features for Taste of the Times will return next week.
Singing out loud, signing strong
MANCHESTER -- They sing, sign and each wears a fashionable red shirt with the Eiffel Tower emblazoned on the front. "They" are the child members of La Petite Chorale, founded by Wendy Manninen of Magnolia, more than 20 years ago when she returned froContinued ...
10 tips for inspiring an attitude of gratitude
As we enter this holiday season and New Year, I think about how lucky we are to be living the life we have. I then wonder how I can teach my children to appreciate all they have and to be grateful every day. Studies have shown that people who are graContinued ...
'I will eat healthier, I will eat healthier'
If your weight problems are due to unhealthy eating habits (as opposed to a serious eating disorder, which requires specialized treatment) hypnosis can be of value. When it is used properly as a therapeutic tool, hypnosis can bring about positive chaContinued ...
- Palliative care important at any stage of illness
- Ideas for sharing the gift of gardening
- Husband seeking compromise should give his wife a break
- Thursday, December 19, 2013
- Music for the Meetinghouse
- Italian illuminated miniatures focus of show
- Chapel hosting two seasonal concerts
- Drag show aids theater company
- Tunes on the Town
- Husband's peace and quiet makes wife feel discontent
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- A passion for history, and a secret Nisu recipe
- Singing out loud, signing strong