The 85th annual Academy Awards will be shown in high definition on the big screen at Cape Ann Community Cinema’s annual Oscar Party. The event starts at 7 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24.
Husband's gaming leaves wife on sidelines
Dear Abby: I was laid off from work, but my husband, "Keith," works full-time in a factory. We live with his parents. By the time Keith gets home from work and gets cleaned up, it's time to eat dinner. Immediately afterward, we always follow the sameContinued ...
Sagittarius (Nov. 23-Dec. 21) -- Think matters through today. Uncertainty is the enemy. Remain calm and be mindful of what is going on around you. Make changes at home that will add to your comfort and joy. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) -- An unusualContinued ...
Author to talk about Rockport of the '40s, '50s
The Sandy Bay Historical Society presents a book talk with Sarah Clark, whose new book is titled "A Rockport Childhood," at the Rockport Public Library on Wednesday, Dec. 11, at 7:30 p.m. She recalls her early years in the 1940s and 1950s living in RContinued ...
- Mom slow to address girl's excessive weight
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Change it up for the holidays
- Guidelines for giving toys to grandchildren
- Here are 25 tips to increase holiday joy
- Hope, help for adults caring for parents
- Sister caught on camera denies stealing earrings
- Fishtown Players auditioning actresses
- Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Past & present
- Inn, kitchen tour features live music, nibbles
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Three Cape Ann children in holiday play
- Husband's gaming leaves wife on sidelines