1. â€œFrenchâ€� the drumsticks by cutting off the knuckle, then scrape the flesh and the skin, away from the top of the knuckle.
Common sense and courtesy keep bicyclists safe on the road
Dear Abby: As the education director of the East Bay Bicycle Coalition, I work hard to encourage safe and courteous cycling for everyday transportation in Northern California. There are a number of points I would like to address to "Caring Reader, SaContinued ...
Sagittarius (Nov. 23-Dec. 21) -- Voice your opinion, roll up your sleeves and put in a good day's work, and you will be rewarded. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) -- Stay focused on what needs to be done. Don't be thrown off your game just because someoneContinued ...
From Egypt to England
The crowd-pleasing "Holiday Delights" returns to Gorton Theatre this weekend, featuring new songs and new twists that encompass traditions from a contemporary Egyptian family to those in turn-of-the-century Gloucester. The show, which runs from FridaContinued ...
- Service celebrates veteran's release from North Korea
- Second date added for holiday jazz concert
- Mansion makeover
- Rockport artists open studios
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Pork Pie: A Christmas tradition for many
- Shrimp for Feast of Seven Fishes
- Fruit, spice dress up short ribs
- Berries and beer
- For creamy truffles without cream, try chestnuts
- Don't count on boyfriend's ex for unbiased appraisal
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Single dad struggles to find more time to spend with son
- Common sense and courtesy keep bicyclists safe on the road