FILE - In this Sept. 12, 2006 file photo, Country music legend George Jones waves to the crowd during his 75th birthday celebration at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, Tenn., on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006. From left are Joe Diffie; Jones' wife, Nancy; Craig Morgan; Jones; Tanya Tucker; and Joe Nichols. Jones, the peerless, hard-living country singer who recorded dozens of hits about good times and regrets and peaked with the heartbreaking classic "He Stopped Loving Her Today," has died. He was 81. Jones died Friday, April 26, 2013 at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville after being hospitalized with fever and irregular blood pressure, according to his publicist Kirt Webster.(AP Photo/Mark Humphrey, file)
Dear Abby: Dating scene is frustrating for strong young woman
Dear Readers: On April 11, I printed a letter from "Wondering in Washington," a man asking why young men in general today have the attitude that "any money I earn is mine" in a marriage or live-in situation. He said when he married, he and his wife cContinued ...
Cancer (June 21-July 22) -- You'll face opposition if you voice your opinion. There is someone in your circle who may have some helpful advice. Listen to it, but make choices based on your needs. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) -- Social media or a vocationalContinued ...
Film, TV legend James Garner dies
NEW YORK -- Few actors could register disbelief, exasperation or annoyance with more comic subtlety. James Garner had a way of widening his eyes while the corner of his mouth sagged ever so slightly. Maybe he would swallow once to further make his poContinued ...
- Dating scene is frustrating for strong young woman
- Saturday, July 19, 2014
- Teen's homebody parents prefer to lead a quiet life
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- 6 strategies to help your child build self-advocacy skills
- Transistors, Lucite, and Bikini Barbie: beach days bring back memories
- Marshal children as force for fighting invasive Japanese beetles
- Vacationing with teens
- Tech goodies to bring along on trips
- 5 money saving tips for exchanging currency
- Son decides life on the open road isn't for him
- Dear Abby: Dating scene is frustrating for strong young woman