FILE - In this Sept. 12, 2006 file photo, Country music legend George Jones waves to the crowd during his 75th birthday celebration at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, Tenn., on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006. From left are Joe Diffie; Jones' wife, Nancy; Craig Morgan; Jones; Tanya Tucker; and Joe Nichols. Jones, the peerless, hard-living country singer who recorded dozens of hits about good times and regrets and peaked with the heartbreaking classic "He Stopped Loving Her Today," has died. He was 81. Jones died Friday, April 26, 2013 at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville after being hospitalized with fever and irregular blood pressure, according to his publicist Kirt Webster.(AP Photo/Mark Humphrey, file)
Pork Pie: A Christmas tradition for many
The tourtière has become a traditional part of Christmas and New Year's celebrations in Quebec, but the pie is also enjoyed at other times throughout Canada, as well as in the upper Midwest and eastern parts of the United States, especially in New EnContinued ...
Shrimp for Feast of Seven Fishes
One of the most time-treasured holiday traditions in our food world is the Italian Feast of the Seven Fishes, or the Italian Christmas Eve banquet. Over the years, the seven fishes category has expanded to include shellfish, and so too the variety ofContinued ...
Fruit, spice dress up short ribs
Flavor is key to the culinary world, and creating core flavor is what drives the best chefs in the world. Among them is Roy Choi, the prominent Korean American chef who gained fame with his gourmet Korean taco truck Kogi in Los Angeles. In his new boContinued ...
- Berries and beer
- For creamy truffles without cream, try chestnuts
- Don't count on boyfriend's ex for unbiased appraisal
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Single dad struggles to find more time to spend with son
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Husband's gaming leaves wife on sidelines
- Author to talk about Rockport of the '40s, '50s
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Mom slow to address girl's excessive weight
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Change it up for the holidays
- Pork Pie: A Christmas tradition for many