Actor James Franco will star in and direct the film.
Theatrical journey at Gloucester Stage
What happens when a 21-year-old man on a bicycling trip spends an extended visit with his 91-year-old grandmother? The dynamics of that poignant relationship form the core of an award-winning play "4000 Miles," which was also a Pulitzer Prize for DraContinued ...
Horovitz piece opens Stage's 'Play Reading' series
"Gloucester Blue," a new play by Israel Horovitz, one of America's most prolific playwrights and a founder of the Gloucester Stage Company, will kick off the company's 2014 New Play Reading series on Monday night. This is the latest of Horovitz's GloContinued ...
Expanded Manchester music series opens Saturday
A total of 18 musicians from around the world will take part over the next three weeks in the Manchester Summer Chamber Music series, now in its sixth year. What began as Manchester's resident chamber festival has evolved into a three-week series inContinued ...
- Manchester fest celebrates the arts
- Tunes on the Town
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Celebrate the season with a triple-tomato salad
- A tuna sandwich by way of Mediterranean bruschetta
- Holding on to tomato season with a spicy-sweet jam
- Go for the food at Traverse City, Michigan's Harvest
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Harnessing hydropower
- Auto scanner: Hub bearings may be bearing unwelcome noise
- Friday, July 25, 2014
- Leaping into life leads to best days
- Losing your memory? It may be reversible
- 7 creative ideas for keeping remote controls at hand
- Small is sometimes better in the vegetable world
- Theatrical journey at Gloucester Stage