MIKE SPRINGER/Gloucester Daily Times Rockport native Daria Whittaker teaches children a yoga exercise at the Gloucester Stage Youth Acting Workshops. Whittaker, herself a former Youth Acting Workshop student, visited Heidi Dallin's class to teach yoga techniques for breathing, flexibility and relaxation that can be used during rehearsals and performance.
Manchester Essex students ship 40,000 meals to Third World Packing PartyContinued ...
Sidewalk surprise arrives for spring
I love to arrive at Stacy Boulevard for a morning walk before the sun rises. Not only is early morning my favorite time of day, but I don't have to wear a sun visor, which the wind has torn off my head too many times to count. I'm a creature of habitContinued ...
Children of divorce: grieving their losses
In my last two columns, I addressed the grief and loss process experienced by couples during separation and divorce. But what do the children experience? At a time when so many marriages fail, it is important to understand how youngsters are affectedContinued ...
- Masspro may help with questions about Medicare care
- Figs can be planted outside for the summer
- Big tuna on tap
- Gruff attitude needs to be smoothed out
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Of wooden boats and iron men
- Play tourist with these school vacation activities
- Anderson brings Yes songs to Rockport
- Comedian Paula Poundstone back on North Shore
- Father of four is selfish to put his health at risk
- Art Week Boston spreads to Lowell
- Packing Party