There are a few tips you will see in this video with Kelly Delaney of Cakes For Occasions that make the basket weave cake, above, not only possible but fairly easy. After putting a rough layer of frosting on the cake, use a No. 48 basket weave tip (available in craft stores) to put an even number of vertical lines up the side of the cake (Note: You need an even number so the weaves will mesh.), below. Then you will "cross the T" on every other vertical line until you work your way around and down the cake. The borders will be smaller on top and larger on the bottom. You can decorate any number of cakes, as well as this one, by watching some of the other Cake Decorating 101 videos at http://food.gloucestertimes.com.
Indie film shoots in law school's mock court
ANDOVER -- The mock courtroom at the Mass. School of Law was transformed into a real movie set yesterday, as Hollywood actors, a film crew of dozens, and about 60 locals serving as extras were on-set shooting an independent film. "The Minister's WifeContinued ...
Jew striving for orthodox life wants fiance to support her
:Dear Abby: I have been with my fiance for four years. He is 32, I'm 23. He is Catholic and I am Jewish. When I met him, I wasn't particularly religious, but since planning a trip to Israel and after studying under a rabbi, I have become more religioContinued ...
Gemini (May 21-June 20) -- Anyone who teams up with you to handle a bold, imaginative endeavor will be considered lucky. You'll provide the needed know-how for success. Cancer (June 21-July 22) -- The welfare of others is likely to be your prime concContinued ...
- Mom up to her ears in kids wants time to be left alone
- Sunday, June 16, 2013
- Daughter living with boyfriend doesn't get mother's support
- Friday, June 14, 2013
- Personal Maters: Loving words are most important Father's Day gifts
- After-school 'Innovation' at O'Maley
- Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Chamber Fest salutes Wagner, Verdi's 200th
- Daisy Nell children's book has musical twist
- Around Cape Ann: Temple set to host 'Pharaoh's Daughter':
- Tunes on the Town
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Chefs' challenge: $10 dinner for 4 in half hour
- Food for Thought: Tuna with an Italian twist
- Savory asparagus side with a bright note
- Indie film shoots in law school's mock court