- Monday, July 21, 2014
Film, TV legend James Garner dies
NEW YORK -- Few actors could register disbelief, exasperation or annoyance with more comic subtlety. James Garner had a way of widening his eyes while the corner of his mouth sagged ever so slightly. Maybe he would swallow once to further make his poContinued ...
Dating scene is frustrating for strong young woman
Dear Abby: I am a young woman hoping to find "The One." But I have come to realize that I'm not the normal female. I don't get manicures or go shopping. (I hate shopping!) When I meet a guy, he likes that I'm "me," but if we get serious, then I'm eitContinued ...
Cancer (June 21-July 22) -- Let someone special know how you feel. A miscommunication could hurt someone's feelings, but a truthful dialogue will strengthen a relationship. Work as a team with a close friend or family member. Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) --Continued ...
- Saturday, July 19, 2014
- Teen's homebody parents prefer to lead a quiet life
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- 6 strategies to help your child build self-advocacy skills
- Transistors, Lucite, and Bikini Barbie: beach days bring back memories
- Marshal children as force for fighting invasive Japanese beetles
- Vacationing with teens
- Tech goodies to bring along on trips
- 5 money saving tips for exchanging currency
- Son decides life on the open road isn't for him
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Blues legend Johnny Winter dies at 70
- Meeting 'The Little Mermaid'