- Friday, April 4, 2014
Slideshow: Prom dresses for plus-size teens
Clothes shopping for plus-size teens can be frustrating in general, but shopping for a dream prom dress can be a tear-inducing, hair-pulling morass of bad design and few options. Here are some styles being offered now.Continued ...
Setting the record straight
My husband's great-grandmother Emerson died in her 91st year with a bit of a "bad rep." "Grandma Em" left behind a legacy of favorite family stories that were told about her. No doubt embellished in their telling over a particularly long and no doubtContinued ...
The stages of loss: Beyond death and dying
It was a classic divorce story: Rosalyn and Ken were married for 17 years. Their marriage had been rocky at times, but they seemed to deal with their problems. Then, Ken began to work longer and longer hours. He took more business trips, but didn't wContinued ...
- Keeping safe in solitude: Check home before you get old
- Work needed to keep cyclamen blooming
- Sizing up glamor: Prom dress shopping perilous for plus-size girls
- Romantic night out comes at a cost for relationship
- Art in school: Pupils watch as portraits of pets are painted
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Spring issue of Marblehead Home and Style now available
- Actors dress in drag for fortune in farce 'Leading Ladies,' opening Friday
- Double bill features rising roots musicians
- 'Taking flight' through song
- The sad truth: Artist confronts sorry state of affairs with exhibit
- Gallery hosting dance, sound show