- Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Fake pregnancy lures man into a live-in relationship
Dear Abby: A friend of mine faked a pregnancy to get a man to stay with her. Once he moved in, she told him she'd had a miscarriage. She even went so far as to name this so-called baby. He now has the baby's name tattooed on his arm! She goes on FacContinued ...
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Thankful for Cape Ann's fish, farm goods, foods
I'm thankful for the bulk section at Common Crow in Gloucester where I can buy large or small amounts of dried chickpeas, short-grain brown rice, and couscous. I'm thankful for inexpensive persimmons at Market Basket, and for the regular friendlinessContinued ...
Food for Thanksgivukkah: Hanukkah on Thanksgiving
Hanukkah on Thanksgiving will not happen again for 77,000 years. I was fascinated when I read about this in a recent news article. On Thursday, Nov. 28, the first day of Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of lights falls on Thanksgiving, the American festContinued ...
- Recipe reforms bitter Brussels sprout
- Deconstructing casserole cuts the fat, salt
- Dilly mashed potatoes become nostalgic appetizers
- A perfect pairing: Pumpkin pie and doughnuts
- Woman struggles with lingering ties to abusive ex
- Monday, November 25, 2013
- Meeting 'good guy' requires serious search
- Curried Cauliflower Dip
- Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Jealous girlfriend must watch her step on the dance floor
- Friday, November 22, 2013
- Teen knows from experience that cutting won't end pain