- Latest Cape Ann News
$22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale
The Holocaust survival story of the Belgium-born Misha Defonseca, published by Gloucester's Jane Daniel, seemed almost too incredible to be true. And, as it turned out, it was. But there were so many hints of potential credibility, including interestContinued ...
Tisei funding juggles GOT, LGBT loyalties
BOSTON -- As Republican Richard Tisei makes a second run for Congress, he has teamed up with other GOP challengers across the country to broaden his support. Earlier this year, he created a joint fundraising committee, the Equality Leadership Fund, wContinued ...
Tierney, senators press for fishing aid
Members of the state's congressional delegation have joined Massachusetts officials in urging NOAA to expedite the disbursement of the direct financial assistance to commercial fishermen that is part of the federal fishery disaster aid package. In aContinued ...
- Essex eyes challenge to flood maps
- Analysts: Time not on side of Market Basket employees
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Rockport on the agenda
- Essex on the agenda
- Manchester on the agenda
- Gordon College flap sparks $12K boost for LGBT group
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Giants acquire righty Jake Peavy from Red Sox
- Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Board to eye Arthur T's offer
- Gloucester workers, customers stand by their market
- Electronic recyclers launch pickups
- $22 million answer: The false Holocaust tale