Hello, I’m Skippy, a three-legged, 2-year-old male cat. I was born this way, but it’s OK, I haven’t known anything different and I get along just fine. More importantly, I am sweet, affectionate and outgoing. A handsome Siamese mix with jet blue eyes, I like walking around the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester and looking out the big windows at all the birds flying outside. During June, there is $25 off all adult cat adoptions, a goodie bag with every cat or kitten adopted, 50 percent off all cat merchandise in our shelter and no adoption fee for our special needs cats. If you think I might fit into your life, home and heart, please stop by Cape Ann Animal Aid so we may meet. If you adopt me, on the way home we can stop at the pet store for toys and a bird feeder!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Townhouses pegged for Mansfield site
Nearly 21/2 years after a fire destroyed two aging buildings at the corner of Washington and Mansfield streets, the owner has gotten the green light from the city to build six new townhouses over the combined site in an estimated $1.3 million projectContinued ...
Lawmakers target bill at 'upskirt' ruling
BOSTON -- The Massachusetts House and Senate moved quickly to outlaw "upskirting" a day after the state's Supreme Judicial Court said perpetrators caught taking photos or video underneath a person's clothes without their knowledge could not be prosecContinued ...
"Peter Pan" played to his peers Friday and drew rave reviews. The musical presented by the fifth-grade class at East Gloucester School, which performed the two-act production last Sunday and Monday night, enthralled the actors' fellow students yesterContinued ...
- Rockport eyes $350K override for schools
- Governor closes door on 'upskirt' window
- Accidents sends three to AGH
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Free screenings for lung cancer
- Rockport Ramblings: Hypnotist making Rockport school visit:
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Essex Police/Fire: Essex police probe theft from home
- Manchester Police/Fire: Route 128 crash sends one to hospital
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Car breaks continue at Wingaersheek
- Rockport Police/Fire
- Town Talk: Drop and Shop drop-offs
- Essex Police/Fire: Dog calls keep Essex officers busy
- Manchester Police/Fire: Loose dogs draw police calls
- Townhouses pegged for Mansfield site