Hello, I’m Skippy, a three-legged, 2-year-old male cat. I was born this way, but it’s OK, I haven’t known anything different and I get along just fine. More importantly, I am sweet, affectionate and outgoing. A handsome Siamese mix with jet blue eyes, I like walking around the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter on Four Paws Lane in Gloucester and looking out the big windows at all the birds flying outside. During June, there is $25 off all adult cat adoptions, a goodie bag with every cat or kitten adopted, 50 percent off all cat merchandise in our shelter and no adoption fee for our special needs cats. If you think I might fit into your life, home and heart, please stop by Cape Ann Animal Aid so we may meet. If you adopt me, on the way home we can stop at the pet store for toys and a bird feeder!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Market Basket touts job fairs to replace managers, demands workers' return
Market Basket purchased a full-page ad in Thursday's edition of The Eagle-Tribune in North Andover, promoting a job fair next week and seeking applications for new store managers in eastern Massachusetts and New Hampshire, according to the text of thContinued ...
Crossing cultural seafood lines
As lunches go, this one had a particularly international flavor, even if it was served at the offices of the Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Association, tucked away in a little corner of the Blackburn Industrial Park. The hostess and chef was Angela SaContinued ...
Health Project lands $120K to grow its services
The North Shore Health Project in Gloucester is poised to expand its services for clients through a $120,000 earmark included in the fiscal 2015 state budget. The health project, based on Center Street in Gloucester, has been serving clients with AIDContinued ...
- Gloucester District Court: City man gets suspended term in auto case
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Dale Avenue pedestrian struck, hurt
- Letter: Current plan a terrible fit for Tool Co. site
- Manchester detectives aid Beverly drug bust
- Kayaker with a cause
- Wolf Hollow owner wants to let wolves tale lie
- MB board denies lone bid is Arthur T's
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Gloucester District Court: Woman gets jail time for assault on officer
- Towns' police: Noise from boat draws Essex police response
- Extended Marine Forecast
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Arthur T's offer only one before Market Basket board
- Market Basket touts job fairs to replace managers, demands workers' return