GloucesterTimes.com, Gloucester, MA

November 3, 2012

Fireplace blaze brings Rockport call

Rockport Police/Fire

By Marjorie Nesin Staff Writer
Gloucester Daily Times

---- — ROCKPORT — A Country Club Road resident reported a strong smell of fire a neighboring residence on the street Thursday about 8:28 p.m., according to police.

Firefighters, however, found that the smell stemmed from an indoor fireplace at another residence.

Marjorie Nesin can be reached at 978-283-7000, x3451, or at mnesin@gloucestertimes.com.