Affectionate and active, that’s me. I’m Amya, a 4-month-old shepherd whippet. I play well with other pups, love toys and am a little shy at first, but once I know you I do well. I weigh about 13 pounds, but will be medium sized when I am all grown up. I am staying at Cape Ann Animal Aid, at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. If you want to learn more about me, please visit CapeAnnAnimalAid.Com If I get adopted, maybe my new family will bring me to the new dog park in Gloucester, I hear it is great! Also I should let you know, I love to jump and I think I might be part kangaroo!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Remembering Charlie Ilges
Less than 24 hours after his death, friends and relatives of a local homeless man gathered Tuesday to create a makeshift memorial to him at the site where his body was found off Maplewood Avenue. Gloucester police were called to a small lot between tContinued ...
'Lego Movie' featured in free outdoor film series tonight
From the series opener "The Wizard of Oz," to Monday night's weather-rescheduled showing of E.T., The Extra Terrestrial," the city of Gloucester's free outdoor movie series has proven to be one of this summer's entertainment hits, offering family-friContinued ...
A grand reopening
After a 10-month, $3.5 million renovation project, and four days after a gala benefit showcasing the "new" facility, the Cape Ann Museum reopened its doors to the public Tuesday, and residents and visitors alike welcomed the new look with open arms.Continued ...
- City panel drops bid to limit sites for offenders
- Manchester eyes $800L burn dump cleanup
- Art in the air in Essex
- State Police eyeing e-tickets for highway citations
- Skeleton Market Basket crew presses on
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Congressional race flashpoint seen as Lynn
- A 25-year Adventure
- City seeks to clear death site
- Gloucester gets $170K grant for EMS prep
- New Essex officer covering overnight shift
- Officials see costly winter for natural gas
- Towns' Police/Fire: Rockport woman faces domestic, other charges
- Remembering Charlie Ilges