Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. The children's entrance to the Manchester Public Library is being redone to also be handicapped accessible.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Market Basket rift hits home
The conflagration that sparked regionally when Arthur T. Demoulas was ousted from his post as Market Basket's former CEO ignited at the Gloucester store of the supermarket chain yesterday. Returning from a massive demonstration at Market Basket headqContinued ...
Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
TEWKSBURY -- Valerie Edge has never been afraid for her job. Through the death of her father, a near-fatal crash involving her daughter, and her own lengthy illness, the five-year employee of the Epping, N.H., Market Basket said her bosses always tolContinued ...
St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
Gloucester's move to borrow $400,000 to lease the former St. Ann School faces public scrutiny tonight. The City Council will host a public hearing on the loan request as part of its 7 p.m. meeting in City Hall's Kyrouz Auditorium. At issue is the loaContinued ...
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption
- State job-rigging case jury draws its own scrutiny
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Towns' police/fire: Manchester police break up Beach Street fight
- Gloucester people in the news
- Manchester people in the news
- Essex people in the news
- Rockport people in the news
- Market Basket rift hits home