Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. The children's entrance to the Manchester Public Library is being redone to also be handicapped accessible.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Hoff, Boling win Manchester board seats
MANCHESTER -- Two first-time political candidates -- Robert Hoff, Jr., and Eli Boling -- have earned seats in Manchester's Board of Selectmen, beating out veteran School Committee member Ann Harrison in tonight's town elections to take the slots vacaContinued ...
Rockport Police/Fire:Teen beach party broken up
News taken from the logs of the Gloucester police and fire departments.Continued ...
Haverhill driver targeted in probe
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St., in HaContinued ...
- Mom: Victim was hard-working, caring
- Remembering the Korean War
- City urges changes in state sales tax rules
- Manchester voters face $700,000 Special Town Meeting questions
- MBTA expanding bike transit program
- Essex Police/Fire: Two cited for license violations
- Manchester Police/Fire: Dead dolphin washed ashore
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man recovering from chewing on fentanyl patch
- Rockport people
- Essex people
- Manchester people
- Gloucester High School honor roll
- Hoff, Boling win Manchester board seats