Parking kiosks at the I-4, C-2 site may be active this summer if the state OKs the city's proposal for it to become a paid parking lot.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket
Ousted Market Basket CEO Arthur T. Demoulas has offered to purchase the rest of Market Basket from his family, he said in a brief statement Wednesday night. Demoulas, who was fired by the company board of directors contolled by his rival and cousin AContinued ...
Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
Arthur T. Demoulas, former CEO of Market Basket, released the following statement Wednesday night: "The Arthur T. Demoulas side of the family has made an offer to buy the 50.5% of shares in Demoulas Market Basket Supermarkets we do not own. We believContinued ...
Council OKs St. Ann's lease loan
The Gloucester City Council has given its unanimous approval to obtaining a $400,000 loan to lease St. Ann's school beginning this fall. But the vote doesn't mean all council members are on board with the idea. During the same meeting Tuesday night iContinued ...
- Market Basket battle seen lifting local farms
- Windows on Gloucester
- Lawmakers look to confirm tax 'holiday'
- Accused teacher killer arraigned in second attack
- West Nile virus makes North Shore debut
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charge with assault after ax-wielding incident
- Rockport Police/Fire: Harbormasters respond to distressed kayaker
- Manchester/Essex Police/Fire: Trash caper draws police, DPW response
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Patrick plans to sign shark finning ban
- Shareholders back deal for Rockport National Bank
- Standoff seen as 'ultimate Greek tragedy'
- City health chiefs back continuing fluoride use
- Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket