ROCKPORT — Firefighters responded to the Kindred Den-Mar nursing home on South Street at 12:30 a.m. Thursday for a fire alarm activation.
Police said the alarm was accidental.
Wednesday at 10:30 p.m., firefighters responded to Station Square after reports came in about strong odors of propane.
At noon Wednesday, police said a child was taken from Rockport Elementary School to Beverly Hospital. Police said the child had fallen.
At 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, a female Sandy Bay Estates resident was transported to Addison Gilbert Hospital in Gloucester.
Wednesday night just before 7:30, a female Thatcher Road resident was transported to the Addison Gilbert Hospital hospital.
Thursday at 10 a.m., a male South Street resident was transported to Beverly Hospital.
James Niedzinski can be reached at 978-283-7000 x3455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.