Hi! I’m William, a sweet 3-month-old male golden retriever mix. I am staying at Cape Ann Animal Aid, located at the Christopher Cutler Rich Animal Shelter, Four Paws Lane in Gloucester. If you have the time and energy for a young pup like me, I have the time and energy for you! I will be a large dog when I am fully grown. I have a handsome golden coat. Please check me out on the website CapeAnnAnimalAid.com. If you have not been to the shelter, please stop by, it is incredible and the staff and volunteers are too!
- Latest Cape Ann News
Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney
Democrats John Tierney and Seth Moulton each raised more money for their campaigns for 6th Congressional District seat last quarter than Republican candidate Richard Tisei, and newcomer Moulton raised more than incumbent Tierney for the third quarterContinued ...
Calling all poets for city's laureate post
Gloucester's formal poet laureate position -- an officially recognized, though unpaid position now appointed by the mayor and ratified by the City Council -- is once again up for grabs with Ruthanne "Rufus" Collinson having just completed her four-yeContinued ...
The core of Holy Week began for Christians Thursday night with the marking of Holy or Maundy Thursday and the solemn reverence of Good Friday. Holy Thursday services and other events included the traditional Washing of the Feet ceremony at GloucesterContinued ...
- 'Signing and singing'
- Gloucester Police/Fire
- Talk of the Times: Lively ‘Tip-a-Cop’ benefit tops $5K mark
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Letter: Stepping up to fight sexual assault
- Speeding stop leads to 3rd DUI charge
- Filmmaker eyes documentary on local quarries:
- Town Talk: Green Team part of harbor cleanup project
- Town Police/Fire: Business reports potential counterfeit bill
- Pet of the week
- Lawmakers back proposals tackling student debt
- Monte Carlo Night will benefit Beverly Hospital
- Ferrante defends vote on budget debate
- Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney