Looking Back is a regular feature to give readers a glimpse of Cape Ann’s past through photographs. We are always looking for photos to print. Prints or negatives are required. Newspaper clippings and Xeroxs of photos will not reproduce clearly enough for the newspaper. Photos should be at least 25 years old and should be submitted with any information you know about the photo, as well as your name, address and phone number. Photos may be sent to Features Editor Andrea Holbrook, care of the Times, 36 Whittemore St., Gloucester, MA 01930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Shift plans distress parents
West Parish pupils would go to St. Ann and O'Maley or all go to class at Fuller "Whatever money you put into St. Ann School is like renting an apartment and putting all your money into the apartment, and then when you move out, all of that money isContinued ...
Dozens apply for three Rockport dispatcher slots
It could be a sign of job scarcity, hard financial times or people who just want to work in the seaside community, but anywhere from 50 to 60 people have applied for three open spots to be civilian dispatchers in Rockport.Continued ...
School officials talk budget process, likelihood of tax override
The Superintendent of Schools presented his version of a reduced budget to town officials and residents while fleshing out some details of a potential tax override — and plan to prevent overrides in the future.Continued ...
- Essex police don new uniforms, patches
- Dispute persists over who keeps the tips
- Gift-giving program seeking help after sponsor loss
- Hundreds flock to shop downtown
- Manchester Police/Fire: Gloucester man facing drunken driving charge
- Essex Police/Fire: Mailbox victim of hit and run
- Fishtown Players auditioning actresses
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Rock display by church raises concern
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- AG Coakley moves to KO fish limits
- 911 mall call lands Rockport woman in hot water
- West Gloucester bridge work
- Shift plans distress parents