Looking Back is a regular feature to give readers a glimpse of Cape Ann’s past through photographs. We are always looking for photos to print. Prints or negatives are required. Newspaper clippings and Xeroxs of photos will not reproduce clearly enough for the newspaper. Photos should be at least 25 years old and should be submitted with any information you know about the photo, as well as your name, address and phone number. Photos may be sent to Features Editor Andrea Holbrook, care of the Times, 36 Whittemore St., Gloucester, MA 01930 or email@example.com.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney
Democrats John Tierney and Seth Moulton each raised more money for their campaigns for 6th Congressional District seat last quarter than Republican candidate Richard Tisei, and newcomer Moulton raised more than incumbent Tierney for the third quarterContinued ...
Calling all poets for city's laureate post
Gloucester's formal poet laureate position -- an officially recognized, though unpaid position now appointed by the mayor and ratified by the City Council -- is once again up for grabs with Ruthanne "Rufus" Collinson having just completed her four-yeContinued ...
The core of Holy Week began for Christians Thursday night with the marking of Holy or Maundy Thursday and the solemn reverence of Good Friday. Holy Thursday services and other events included the traditional Washing of the Feet ceremony at GloucesterContinued ...
- 'Signing and singing'
- Gloucester Police/Fire
- Talk of the Times: Lively ‘Tip-a-Cop’ benefit tops $5K mark
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Letter: Stepping up to fight sexual assault
- Speeding stop leads to 3rd DUI charge
- Filmmaker eyes documentary on local quarries:
- Town Talk: Green Team part of harbor cleanup project
- Town Police/Fire: Business reports potential counterfeit bill
- Pet of the week
- Lawmakers back proposals tackling student debt
- Monte Carlo Night will benefit Beverly Hospital
- Ferrante defends vote on budget debate
- Democrat hopeful outraises Tierney