Jodi Swenson of Gloucester, a state and federally permitted wildlife rehabilitator from Gloucester, releases this barred owl into the Manchester Woods at dusk yesterday.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Body of diver recovered off Marblehead
State Police divers found the body of a 58-year-old man in the waters off Marblehead at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to state police.Continued ...
Statement from Arthur T. Demoulas
Arthur T. Demoulas, ousted CEO of Market Basket, issued this written statement late Monday night, urging the company's current leadership to reinstate a number of managers who were fired this past weekend amid a work stoppage now being carried out atContinued ...
Update; Shareholders OK Rockport National deal; FDIC approval in place
ROCKPORT -- Rockport National Bank shareholders have given their emphatic approval this morning to the planned acquisition of the local bank by Newburyport-based Institution for Savings, clearing the way for the merger of the two under the InstitutioContinued ...
- Firing of managers adds to unrest at rally
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man faces lewdness charge in Rocky Neck incident
- Market Basket rift hits home
- St. Ann lease loan on council bill tonight
- Seawall funds in running for Rockport fall vote
- River Queen snag revives Essex River dredging talk
- Tossing' of police chief raises $3,770
- Obama denies Gordon hiring exemption
- Towns' police/fire: Manchester police break up Beach Street fight
- Gloucester people in the news
- Manchester people in the news
- Body of diver recovered off Marblehead