Allegra Boverman/Gloucester Daily Times. John Harvey of J.M. Harvey Glass looks at the flooding behind the family business and their neighbors along Maplewood Avenue and Myrtle Square.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Hoff, Boling win Manchester board seats
MANCHESTER -- Two first-time political candidates -- Robert Hoff, Jr., and Eli Boling -- have earned seats in Manchester's Board of Selectmen, beating out veteran School Committee member Ann Harrison in tonight's town elections to take the slots vacaContinued ...
Haverhill driver targeted in probe
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St., in HaContinued ...
Mom: Victim was hard-working, caring
The mother of the 29-year-old Salem man who was killed after reportedly being struck or run over by a car early Saturday morning in Gloucester's Pond View housing complex remembered him as being hard-working, fun-loving and caring, adding that she spContinued ...
- Remembering the Korean War
- City urges changes in state sales tax rules
- Manchester voters face $700,000 Special Town Meeting questions
- Governor restoring $20.8 million in aid cuts
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man recovering from chewing on fentanyl patch
- Rockport Police/Fire:Teen beach party broken up
- MBTA expanding bike transit program
- Manchester Police/Fire: Dead dolphin washed ashore
- Gloucester High School honor roll
- Gloucester people
- Rockport people
- Essex people
- Hoff, Boling win Manchester board seats