From left to right are Sharon Ivey, Kristen Lark, Mary DiAngelis, all of Gloucester, Lisa Casavant of Andover and Deb Sullivan of Dracut were demonstrating in front of Gloucester District Court and the police station on Tuesday before and during a hearing for John "Jack" Dugan, who stands accused of gutting his pet pitbull, Xena.
- Latest Cape Ann News
Police probe death at Pond View
Gloucester Police, Massachusetts State Police, and detectives assigned to the Essex County District Attorney's office are investigating the early Saturday morning death of a 29-year-old Danvers man who was reportedly either struck or run over by a caContinued ...
Gloucester senator: Recoup benefits from terrorists
BOSTON (AP) — A Republican lawmaker is pushing for a law allowing Massachusetts to recoup public benefits given to anyone later convicted of using of a weapon of mass destruction. Senate Minority Leader Bruce Tarr of Gloucester is offering the propoContinued ...
Lawsuit challenges hotel approvals
Vincent and Gino Mortillaro, who own and operate a lobster company across Commercial Street from the site of the planned Beauport Gloucester hotel, have filed suit against the city in Lawrence Superior Court in an effort to halt the project, allegingContinued ...
- Pitbull heroin case still on hold
- Candidates talk bags, liabilities, priorities
- Talk of the Times: St. John's Church celebrates 150th anniversary
- Rockport Ramblings: My Place hosting Monday fireworks benefit
- Town Talk: Music at Crowell Chapel
- Saluting our seniors' four-year adventure
- Salute to Seniors -- Gloucester High School
- Salute to Seniors -- Manchester Essex Regional's Class of 2013
- Salute to Seniors -- Rockport
- Salute to Seniors - St. John's Preparatory School's Class of 2013
- Salute to Seniors -- Essex Agricultural and Technical High School Class of 2013
- Salute to Seniors -- North Shore Technical School's Class of 2013
- Police probe death at Pond View