- Latest Cape Ann News
Council adds $600K for schools
A $600,000 increase in the school budget -- City Council's only change to the mayor's proposed budget -- will allow the school district to retain five or six employees who would have been laid off due to the creation of level-funded budget. The influContinued ...
Essex knocks down Conomo Point cottage
Citing zoning and owed money, the town of Essex opted to demolish a Conomo Point house.Continued ...
Gloucester mailman accused of stealing debit card and pin, then spending $4,000
A mail carrier accused of stealing a debit card from a business on his mail route, then using the card to withdraw close to $4,000 from the company's account over the course of a month, was arrested Friday while delivering mail on Sargent Street. VutContinued ...
- Harbor Advisory Committee set for reorgization
- Trial of alleged Hell's Angels may be delayed
- Prayers for St. Peter
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Man charged again with ducking tab
- Rockport Police/Fire: Woman faces assault charges
- Manchester Police/Fire: Man’s clothing question prompts complaint calls
- Essex Police/Fire: Garbage, bricks dumped illegally
- Rockport people
- Gloucester people
- Manchester people
- Essex people
- Monday, June 17, 2013
- Gloucester on the agenda
- Council adds $600K for schools