Video by Paul Bilodeau and Bill Burt/
- Latest Cape Ann News
Kirk fishing 'bridge plan' bypassed key panels
Mayor Carolyn Kirk's "bridge plan" for modernizing and retooling America's oldest fishing port was never presented for comment or criticism to the city's own Fisheries Commission she created to advise her on fisheries issues, or to the Gloucester-baContinued ...
Senate hopeful Gomez hears fishermen's concerns
U.S. Senate candidate Gabriel Gomez Thursday lent a sympathetic ear to the unfolding life crises of Gloucester fishermen, battered and beaten down by federal dictates that have limited landings to half --or in some cases less than a quarter-- of whatContinued ...
Senate OKs Tarr bill to recoup terrorist benefits
BOSTON -- The Massachusetts Senate has adopted a proposal allowing Massachusetts to recoup public benefits given to anyone later convicted of using of a weapon of mass destruction. Gloucester Republican and state Senate Minority Leader Sen. Bruce TarContinued ...
- Businesses eager for summer season
- Pit bull heroin suspect indicted
- North Shore Community College graduation
- Gloucester District Court: Man gets jail time on assault, battery charge
- Gloucester Police/Fire: Bloodied man taken to AGH
- Rockport Police/Fire: Workers trigger two downtown alarms
- Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Pit bull heroin case defendant indicted on cruelty, drug charges
- Fort work on hold for a year
- 'Slime Day' at Plum Cove
- Drunken driving case tossed over fog-light stop
- Changing of the guard in Manchester
- License vote doesn't speed Rockport grocery store
- Kirk fishing 'bridge plan' bypassed key panels